“The Man Who Could Walk Through the Walls”, a short story by Marcel Ayme who lived in this square.
St Jean de Montmartre, built in 1904, was the first church to be made of reinforced concrete. Since bricks hid the concrete, the locals call it St Jean de Briques. Just across from Place des Abbesses.
A lovely little theater tucked away.
Bateau-Lavoir - 8 rue Garreau
This is the workshop used by Picasso and Matisse.